Owning at the Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort is all about Lifestyle ...
The Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort is a small (59 units) resort where all the condos are privately owned (They are not time share) and where most of the owners, when not occupying their condo, let the resort’s management use it as a rental villa. Owners (and their family) who take part in the rental pool are being compensated as follows:
- Management waives off all associated fees (HOA/Municipal tax/Insurance/Power/TV cable/WI-FI/water etc..), that are usually associated with owning a condo (Valued at approximately $12,000)
- Owner can stay on the property up to 12 weeks per calendar year, when they can enjoy the resort’s grounds and facilities. Days beyond the 12-week period are simply prorated with the above cost.
- Yearly dividend is paid, based on the number of nights each villa was available in the rental pool
- Complementary daily full breakfast for owner & family
- Complementary daily maid services
- No hidden fees, no maintenance cost, no special assessment, no repair cost…. Nothing! (if you use the rental pool)
- 20% discount (on food items) to the resort’s 4 restaurants
- Complementary airport pick-up and drop off
Furthermore, remember that it is your condo:
- There is no blackout period
- You use it when you want, and
- You can spread out the 12 weeks in as many stays of consecutive night as you wish.
- I am here to help!
CONTACT ME FOR AN UP-TO-DATE LIST OF CONDOS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE MAYAN PRINCESS RESORT.